I am based on heidelberg for tow days and i´d like to do daytrip to a interesting place nearby. I was thinking about strasbourg, but i don´t know how are the roads conditions on winter [december). What are the chances to snow in this region (strasbourg, baden-baden, speyers, heidelberg) on december ? Do I have to pay for a vignette (or something like this) to drive to Strasbourg?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 2 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 3 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 4 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 5 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 6 Paris Apartment
- 7 British English: Why Left-Tennant?
- 8 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 9 Barcelona to Malaga
- 10 Milan airport--which one
- 11 St, Goar or Bacharach
- 12 How to go up Schafberg Mountain when railway is closed
- 13 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 14 Which Area in London?
- 15 Ham tacos and the toilet isn't sucking mud
- 16 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 17 Paris November 2017
- 18 Getting around Lisbon
- 19 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 20 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 21 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 22 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 23 Visit to France
- 24 First time in Spain
- 25 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?