This is my first trip to Europe and I had put in 3 days for Nice. I am coming with my wife and won't mind hectic 3 days of this trip to Nice. I have interests in culture and would like to visit new places to understand the same. Further I have relatively less interest in Museums (they seem a bit boring to me - sorry if this offends anyone).
So, I am arriving Nice on Friday from France at around 12:30 PM and I have a flight back to Geneva on Monday morning.
So I was looking at the following itinerary for Nice.
Day 1 - Local Nice - Vieux Nice, La Chateau, Massena Square and stroll along Promenade des Anglais.
Day 2 - Monaco - From Nice to Eze and then to Monaco
Day 3 - Cannes - From Nice to Antibes and then to Cannes (May be cover de Vence in between)
So are day 2 and day 3 doable??
And what all places can I visit in Eze, Monaco, Antibes and Cannes? And how to travel between these places?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Moscow Hotels
- 2 Paris November 2017
- 3 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 4 Santa Maria Novella products??
- 5 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 6 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018
- 7 Airport Transfer
- 8 2 week May trip with kids
- 9 15 days honeymoon trip to Europe in February end and March
- 10 Cotswold - great food & ambience for lunch!
- 11 9 day trip to France
- 12 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 13 Again, onboard robbery attempts on trains leaving Milano Centrale station
- 14 New Years in France
- 15 Barcelona tour option help please
- 16 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 17 Easter Week in Italy
- 18 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 19 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 20 Order of Amalfi visit in October
- 21 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 22 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 23 5 nights in Spain, need help!
- 24 Drive from Paris to Mont St Michael
- 25 Which Aran Island??