My husband and myself arrive in London on 19 September 2015 14:30 from South Africa. We have been to UK before and have seen Cotswold, Lake Districts and Scotland. This time want to see Wales, Devon and a week in a motorhome. We have Cambridge and Kent in mind for the motorhome.
19 September: Arrive in London @ 14:30. (Heathrow). Pick up our rented car and leave for Conwy in Wales.
25 September: Night in Tenby
26 September: Leave for Devon.
1 October: Pick up motorhome @ Luton airport and leave for Cambridge, Canterbury, .....
9 October: Leave for SA.
My question is about our trip from Heathrow to Conwy which is to far after a long flight. I have thought of Stourbridge, but am not sure. As we have to stay over a night, we can as well see a place (or village) of interest on the way. It need not be the fastest route, but the most scenic and which offers most.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 LEXMARK PRINTER I8OO:57O:I233 INSTALLATION CONTACT LEXMARK Tec*h by 24/7
- 2 Malaga Christmas lights
- 3 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 4 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 5 Trans Siberian Train
- 6 Tips for first trip to UK
- 7 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 8 Scotland ideas
- 9 land vs river cruise
- 10 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 11 London vacation rental agency
- 12 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 13 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 14 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 15 South of France
- 16 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 17 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 18 Traveling to Ukraine with a travel guide
- 19 My France Vacation
- 20 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 21 Slovenia and Croatia in January (Solo)
- 22 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 23 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.
- 24 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 25 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria