Can we do this?
We fly out of terminal one -- but want to eat at a couple of the restaurants after security in terminal three. I know this is silly -- but we promised our son (7 years) a trip to Yo! Sushi for some hard work he's done. They don't have a location in terminal one, but they do in T3. Also, we just realized that Icelandair only sells food on board in economy (even transatlantic!) so we'd like to buy some food at the airport. T1 has a pret, which will do in a pinch, but we prefer food from some of the other places.
Obviously, nothing life shattering or even trip threatening, but we like to be prepared and keep our travel as smooth as possible.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 NFL Football Game
- 2 Drive from Paris to Mont St Michael
- 3 Airport Transfer
- 4 5 nights in Spain, need help!
- 5 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 6 Again, onboard robbery attempts on trains leaving Milano Centrale station
- 7 Which Aran Island??
- 8 Easter Week in Italy
- 9 Getting to FCO from Rome
- 10 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 11 Mifi rentals for Portugal
- 12 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 13 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 14 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 15 Moscow Hotels
- 16 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 17 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 18 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 19 Dublin to Donegal
- 20 Order of Amalfi visit in October
- 21 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 22 "Occupied" TV series: On location in Oslo
- 23 Cotswold - great food & ambience for lunch!
- 24 Barcelona tour option help please
- 25 New Years in France
Heathrow: Eating at one terminal, but flying out of another?
Can we do this?