We are traveling in Spain And Portugal for 90 days. We are 64 and 68 - basically healthy. However one never knows when a mishap might happen- twisting ankle on a cobblestone street, etc. I have purchased Alianz Travel Insurance- is this enough coverage for medical emergency? Our own policies do not cover us while out of the country
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 NORTON vidya renewal Installation CONTACT ? 1800 6817208 Tec*h supp0rt 24/7
- 2 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 3 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 4 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 5 Italy: Hotels on the Amalfi Coast; Orvieto; Perugia; Florence; and Siena
- 6 Amalfi as a home base for the Amalfi Coast
- 7 Barcelona to Malaga
- 8 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 9 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 10 Christmas week in Ireland
- 11 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann 2017
- 12 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 13 Salerno as a base to visit Amalfi Coast
- 14 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 15 August - Croatia, Italy, Malta
- 16 Has Berlin Banned Vacation Rentals?
- 17 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 18 Traveling by car Munich to Soelden Austria
- 19 "Occupied" TV series: On location in Oslo
- 20 Rome - Naples - Paestum - Salerno - Ravello Trip Report
- 21 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 22 Recommendations Budget hotel Paris
- 23 Moscow Hotels
- 24 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 25 Packing Champagne