We´ll arrive in Vienna on May 19th, Saturday, around 2PM, coming from Paris. We are a party of four (me, husband, 2-years-old daughter, and my mother), and will stay at the Vienna Marriott on Ringstrasse for 3 days. I was thinking about taking a hop on/hop off bus to get a bigger picture from the city and then pinpoint some places to explore further.
I would like to receive some input from you, such as not-to-miss places, kid-friendly restaurants, and so on. I have a printed guide, but would prefer to go for your advice. The only thing for certain is that we´ll go to see the Klimt museum.
So, I thank you all in advance and look forward for your advice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 HOTMAIL 1800:681:7208 Password Reset Contact HOTMAIL Tec*h Supp0rt Care
- 2 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 3 Italy with kids - off the beaten bath
- 4 Driving
- 5 Highway Death Rates in Europe Now Fewer than in U.S...
- 6 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 7 Problem with Trip Advisor
- 8 Bilbao, Basque Country, declared Best European City 2018
- 9 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 10 Copenhagen, Stockholm & Bergen April 2018
- 11 Champs E.....no market ‘this year? How will it look?
- 12 Need Car & Driver for Southern Italy
- 13 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 14 Viking Cruise Tours (Barcelona and French Riviera)-- Please Help
- 15 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 16 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 17 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 18 10 days trip to Europe in June of 2018
- 19 GTG Paris December 2017
- 20 Paris or Rome dinner recommendations
- 21 Malaga Christmas lights
- 22 Ronda by bus in early January?
- 23 20th wedding anniversary, Le Grand Tour
- 24 Poland--where else to go
- 25 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond