The Other Half and I are heading to Scotland end of April to mid-May and I am planning to travel to, what I understand as, the central region of the Highlands (Perth, Pitlochry, Aberfeldy, etc) and was just wondering if anyone had any suggestions as to how much time we should spend in that area.
We are in Scotland for 12 days and, ideally, I'd like to have a few days to see Glasgow and Edinburgh (not entirely sure how much time we need to either of those cities) in addition. Our interests are seeing historical places, getting outdoors for some awesome scenery and just experiencing the local culture.
Wish we had more time to spend there; but then again, don't we all wish we had more time for traveling?
Thanks a bunch!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 days in europe
- 2 Leaving Paris. Just a little sad.
- 3 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 4 Tips for first trip to UK
- 5 land vs river cruise
- 6 Portugal
- 7 Planning to visit Italy in first 2 weeks of Jan
- 8 Where to stay in Naples?
- 9 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 10 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 11 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 12 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 13 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 14 Browsing Barcelona
- 15 Spain December/ January 2018/19
- 16 Malaga Christmas lights
- 17 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 18 Croatia in mid/late October
- 19 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 20 ROMA Pass inclusions. - 3 days in Rome
- 21 Help with Venice Trip?
- 22 Dubrovnik
- 23 What happened to Sundriedtopepo
- 24 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 25 [Crete] Trapped in Skouloufia? Please help!