Reload this Page >

Have you stayed at Locanda Novo Venice

Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 19th, 2002, 07:05 AM
Vsl Clough

Has anyone stayed at the Locanda Novo in Venice and what are your comments.

Old Aug 19th, 2002, 03:14 PM
Anne

My friend stayed their last year, in their quad. They loved it...good location, great rate, good service. I tried for rooms based on their recommendation but they didn't have rooms available for my dates.<BR><BR>Anne

Old Aug 19th, 2002, 08:08 PM
Mark From Minnesota

I have not stayed at Locanda Novo yet, but I will be staying there during the last week in September. I have heard good things and am looking forward to it. Great location, nice price, etc. Have you checked out their website yet? It looks very nice (though I know these can always be deceiving)...<BR>http://www.locandanovo.com/main_en.htm?source=<BR>When are you planning on being there?<BR><BR><BR>

Old Aug 20th, 2002, 02:32 AM
Val Clough

We too are staying there last week in September, 26 to 30. It it is awful we can stage a rebellion at the front desk together.

Old Sep 5th, 2002, 08:14 PM
Amy Kelly

We, like everyone else above, will be staying there in September. A person from the Rick Steve's web site recommended it highly. I even wrote to him to verify-- He said he loved it. The one tip he had was to get directions because it could be missed easily. He said the rooms were "very, very, large by Venice standards."<BR>We are there with you about the rebellion if it's awful, though!<BR>