Reload this Page >

Has anyone used Rentvillas.com?

Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 12th, 2001, 10:20 PM
Teresa

I am planning a trip to Florence and Rome and would like to rent apartments in those cities through Rentvillas.com. I would be interested in hearing from anyone who has used this international rental agency. What was your experience with this company? What comments do you have concerning their reputation and reliability? Thanks very much.

Old Sep 12th, 2001, 11:21 PM
s

Hello Teresa: <BR>You need to get in touch with Rex. He has already posted something about that company's response to Tuesday's tragedy. <BR>His posting may be at the lower part of this page of 50 posts, or by now is possibly in the upper part of the second 50.

Old Sep 12th, 2001, 11:24 PM
s

just topped Rex post for you.

Old Sep 13th, 2001, 06:21 AM
Patti

Dear Teresa, <BR>I rented a house through Rentvillas this past March. We dealt with Kendra in their California office who was helpful and accessable. In Italy, the local agent was also kind but since we had no problems we didn't really put them to the test. The house was in nice shape, the plumbing worked, the towels were big and plentiful--all in all it was a really nice experience and I would not hesitate to use them again. <BR>Patti

Old Sep 13th, 2001, 09:24 AM
Rex

See my updated comments on the excellent flow of communication from www.rentvillas.com during this difficult decision-making period. <BR> <BR>I believe that the integrity of the company and its staff is shining very brightly right now. <BR>