Has anyone used parisforrent.com? They seem to have good reviews on trip advisor. My husband and I are going to Paris in June. We would like something central (how's the 6th arrondissement?) since our son will only be 14 months old and we would need to make frequent stops back in the apt. Our major requirements are kitchen and washer/dryer. thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 2 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 3 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 4 Scooter/quad/bike rental on Greek Islands
- 5 Malaga Christmas lights
- 6 Andalusia schedule /Cordoba question
- 7 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 8 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 9 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 10 More time in Belgium or Germany?
- 11 Best Greek Island
- 12 Viking Cruise Tours (Barcelona and French Riviera)-- Please Help
- 13 Help Getting from Faro to Lisbon
- 14 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 15 10 days trip to Europe in June of 2018
- 16 Mediterranean princess cruise
- 17 Copenhagen, Stockholm & Bergen April 2018
- 18 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 19 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 20 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 21 Highway Death Rates in Europe Now Fewer than in U.S...
- 22 Ronda by bus in early January?
- 23 The World's Greatest Churches
- 24 Car hire from Venice to Croatia and bosnia
- 25 Recommendations for 3 night golf package in the ALgarve
Has anyone used parisforrent.com? looking for an apt in Paris in June