I'm researching apartments and wondered if anyone out there has had any experience with this particular apartment - http://www.rentparis.com/en/apt-40-rue-du-vertbois-75003-paris-from-2011-09-22-to-2011-09-25-for-2-pax-1-beds.html
I've read through the forums about all kinds of apartments but haven't seen anyone comment on this one. Would love some insight before I make any commitment!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 YAHOO 1888:482:3831 password reset contact YAHOO tec*h supp0rt care 24/7
- 2 YAHOO @ Password ReSet CONTACT 1:888:260:2909 YAHOO Tec*h 24\7 care
- 3 The World's Greatest Churches
- 4 Help with suggestions for Portugal 2 week trip
- 5 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 6 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 7 U.K. Website & 1-Way Flight Booking Questions
- 8 Portugal
- 9 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 10 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 11 Tips for first trip to UK
- 12 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 13 Three Island Greek Itinerary
- 14 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 15 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 16 Malaga Christmas lights
- 17 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 18 Scotland ideas
- 19 Paris November 2017
- 20 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 21 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 22 What To Do in Athens on a Sunday
- 23 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 24 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 25 London vacation rental agency