Go Back  Fodor's Travel Talk Forums > Destinations > Europe
Reload this Page >

Has anyone stayed at the Saint Paul in Paris

Old Jul 28th, 2001, 12:15 PM
Addison

Has anyone stayed at the Saint Paul Hotel in Paris? Any other suggestions for Hotels in that area?

Old Jul 28th, 2001, 12:39 PM
Boots

Yes, several of us on this forum have stayed there. I think you can find our remarks if you do a search for Saint-Paul. If not, respond here, and I will give you my rundown. Boots

Old Jul 28th, 2001, 12:42 PM
Christina

no, but I think there are two of them so be sure you know which one you are talking about and others (one in 6th and one in Marais, I think)

Old Jul 28th, 2001, 06:04 PM
kathy

Addison, <BR> <BR>I just posted message about the Hotel St. Paul (in the 6th, on rue Monsieur le Prince). I'll re-post it below for you: <BR> <BR>I stayed at the Hotel St. Paul last November. i liked the hotel very much and was pleased with the location. We got a superior double (around 900F) which had plenty of room for two people. The bathroom was very modern and clean with marble tiles. There are many great restaurants nearby -- the names escape me right now. However, there was one drawback: the front facing rooms can sometimes be noisy since there is a bar a couple of doors down. One night there were several drunken people shouting and laughing outside until 2am. That said, I thought that the hotel was clean and pretty. I would stay there again.

Old Jul 28th, 2001, 06:49 PM
Fred

People who stayed there said: <BR>Hotel St.Paul - <BR>room was small <BR>front desk was great <BR>dark room <BR>we were quite pleased <BR>rooms are nicely furnished <BR>small, quait <BR>Very cozy place <BR>front desk was very friendly and helpful. <BR>For more Paris information e-mail me - [email protected] <BR>