Go Back  Fodor's Forum > Destinations > Europe
Reload this Page > Has anyone stayed at Le Boutique Hotel in Bordeaux?
Notices

Has anyone stayed at Le Boutique Hotel in Bordeaux?

Feb 4th, 2015, 06:27 AM
Original Poster

Has anyone stayed at Le Boutique Hotel in Bordeaux?

Hello--

We are three couples (in our 60s) traveling to Bordeaux in May. We will stay in Bordeaux one night before a river cruise. We are looking at Le Boutique Hotel for our stay. I'd be interested in any comments about the hotel--or in suggestions for others that would be convenient for us walk to restaurants and shops on that evening. Our budget is around 250 Euros per room. Thank you so much in advance for any help you can give us.
Feb 4th, 2015, 10:07 AM

haven't stayed there. I did stay at this hotel, which I loved http://www.hotel-majestic.com/en/

The location couldn't be better, and it's about only a half block from the bus/tram stop so you can go direct to/from the airport or train station that way, if you want. It's only a couple blocks from place de la Comedie, which I like a little better than where the Boutique is, although it's location is fine. It may not be what you want if you want luxury hotels, though, it's just a nice 3*, but I don't personally like modern trendy hotels like the Boutique, I like more traditional (but not old and musty) hotels like the Majestic. The Majestic's rates are better, and only about 135-145 euro for the superior and higher rooms, which is probably about half those of the Boutique. Bordeaux hotels are fairly reasonable, anyway, to me, at least in comparison to Paris.
Feb 5th, 2015, 02:10 PM
Original Poster

Thank you, Christina, for your reply. We'll look into the Majestic. It's helpful to have a recommendation from someone who has stayed there.

Any other recommendations out there for Bordeaux?

Search this Thread