Hi everyone -
My husband and I plan to be in Hamburg in May 2012 for 2 nights, one of the days we are there is a significant birthday for me. I have read through all the hotel reviews and threads and was wondering if anyone could give an updated opinion
We are looking for something stylish, classy, upmarket but not too high priced as the South African rand is not the strongest of currencies. Hoping to find something for between 120 - 150 Euros per night and it would be great if that could include breakfast - we love hotel breakfast buffets!
we would like to explore Hamburg, do some shopping and find a nice local restaurant for dinner on both nights we are there
Once we have the hotel narrowed down I would love to ask some questions about things to do and how to spend the significant day
thanks to you all in advance
Cape Town Folk
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 8 months around Europe
- 2 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 3 Favorite London memories
- 4 Hotels or apartments recommendations for Seville Malaga Córdoba Ronda
- 5 Return to Slovenia and Venice plus Trieste
- 6 Ronda or Jerez
- 7 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 8 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 9 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 10 [Crete] Trapped in Skouloufia? Please help!
- 11 two days in rome
- 12 Help Getting from Faro to Lisbon
- 13 Flight questions To Italy with Frankfurt connection
- 14 Planning to visit Italy in first 2 weeks of Jan
- 15 Avignon
- 16 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 17 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 18 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 19 Preliminary planning for Croatia May or June 2017
- 20 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 21 Budget trip
- 22 Rome to Greece on a Ferry
- 23 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 24 Provence and Cote de Azure
- 25 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
Hi everyone -