Hubby and I are heading to Salzburg in early Oct and I'm trying to decide on whether it's achievable to visit Hallstatt and the lake (Wolfgansee) area in 1 day or should we spend 1 day in Hallstatt and 1 day in the Lake area.
We will be using public transport. We're not interesting hiking, as we'd rather "stroll" around enjoying the scenery and perhaps go on the cog train or cable car in the lake area.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 2 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 3 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 4 ROMA Pass inclusions. - 3 days in Rome
- 5 Help with Venice Trip?
- 6 Dubrovnik
- 7 Malaga Christmas lights
- 8 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 9 What happened to Sundriedtopepo
- 10 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 11 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 12 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 13 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 14 [Crete] Trapped in Skouloufia? Please help!
- 15 Norte Dame light show!
- 16 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 17 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 18 Help with 11 night Portugal Itinerary
- 19 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 20 10 Days in Austria
- 21 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 22 Greece in end October
- 23 Champagne Tours
- 24 GTG Paris December 2017
- 25 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg