just checking if anybody who actually stayed with Habitat apartments in Barcelona can help me. I would like to be sure that if I book with them everything is going to go smooth! since we have a 2 year old with us... I plan to get an apartment in the Eixample area, rambla de catalunya, etc since I understand it is less chaotic.
Thank you in advance for your replies!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 2 Milan airport--which one
- 3 Trains - website?
- 4 Which Area in London?
- 5 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 6 two days in Nice
- 7 Visit to France
- 8 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 9 St, Goar or Bacharach
- 10 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 11 How to go up Schafberg Mountain when railway is closed
- 12 Barcelona to Malaga
- 13 Ireland, public trans and my bicycle.
- 14 First time in Spain
- 15 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 16 Paris Apartment
- 17 New fast track
- 18 Packing Champagne
- 19 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 20 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 21 Itinerary Help, Please!!!
- 22 Once upon a time in Italy
- 23 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 24 Private Driver in Malaga Spain
- 25 Christmas in Granada....food!