I'd just like to send out a big thank you to the staff at Guest Apartment Paris -- they have been fabulous in helping me plan my stay.
My 10-night visit in Paris was originally intended as a quiet time for myself; my cousin was going to be in Paris, too, and I thought we could see each other during the day. I settled on and made a deposit on the perfect studio apartment for myself, and I was overjoyed and looking forward to the stay.
However, my cousin somehow became the second resident of the studio. And then an old friend of mine decided to be in Paris at the same time, too. So, I began corresponding with the staff at GA: Could my deposit be transferred to another apartment? Is there a 2-bedroom that could fit 3 separate beds? How about keeping the studio and adding a 1-bedroom that could fit cousin and friend? I sent emails night and day asking about availability of dozens (well . . .10 apartments, I think) of different apartments.
The staff was amazingly punctual -- every email was answered within hours -- and unfailingly polite and gracious. It helped me quite a bit as I was coordinating values, tastes, and preferences from three different people on three different continents in three different time zones.
I am very grateful to the staff, and I just wanted to share my story for others out there who may be looking for a good agency.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 2 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 3 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 4 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 5 beware of robbed in Milan
- 6 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 7 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 8 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 9 First time in Spain
- 10 where to buy baby gifts in paris?
- 11 Recommendations Budget hotel Paris
- 12 Wedding In Cambridge England
- 13 Once upon a time in Italy
- 14 Copying a post on Swiss gondolas.
- 15 Chinese new year festivities in Paris
- 16 GTG Paris December 2017
- 17 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 18 Paris November 2017
- 19 Christmas day lunch in prague
- 20 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 21 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann 2017
- 22 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 23 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 24 Lost property at Fiumicino airport Rome
- 25 Where to stay for Mont Saint-Michel