I will be going on a cruise that will be docked in Livorno on May 19. I would love to see the lanscape of Cingue Terre. I am told that the best vantage point is from the water on a small boat. (also, I have some mobility issies and a land tour would be difficult for me to navigate, give the terrain in this area, so a trip by boat sounds perfect). I am looking for others who might be intereste. I found an option to put together a 9 hour private car + boat tour for up to 10 people. This is what I have in mind:
Beginning at 8:00 am on Saturday, May 19, and we would meet the private car at the Livorno port. The car will drive to La Spezia, where we will transfer to a private boat with a local tour guide. The boat will head up the coast on a leisurely, picturesque trip passing all 5 of the ancient walled cities of Cinque Terre, and up to Camogli, where it will turn around and head back, stopping in Monterosso (the largest of the 5 lands, with a population of 1,000). After a short tour, we will have 2 hours of free time to explore or catch some lunch (not included in the price of the tour). Then back to the boat. In La Spezia, we would transfer back to the private car and head back to the Livorno port with a short (20 minute) "photo op" stop at the leaning tour in Pisa.
I would also be open to considering some modifications to this itinerary, depending on what iterents others have.
Please let me know if you are interested. You can also email me at [email protected] Thanks! .
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 2 Wedding In Cambridge England
- 3 Paris November 2017
- 4 Christmas day lunch in prague
- 5 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 6 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 7 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann 2017
- 8 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 9 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 10 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 11 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 12 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 13 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 14 beware of robbed in Milan
- 15 Lost property at Fiumicino airport Rome
- 16 Where to stay for Mont Saint-Michel
- 17 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 18 GTG Paris December 2017
- 19 Barcelona to Malaga
- 20 Which Area in London?
- 21 UK Mid- May drive week Cornwall
- 22 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 23 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 24 Copying a post on Swiss gondolas.
- 25 Headed to Madrid in the Spring