Our initial plan was to drive the Grossglockner Road from Mittenwald via Bruck until Heiligenblut, where we will stay overnight. Then the next day we want to continue to Hallstatt. Will we miss a lot if we don't go all the way to Lienz, because as I understand it, the Grossglockner Drive is from Bruck -> Lienz.?
The other option is to go Mittenwald --> Lienz --> Heiligenblut --> Bruck, and then overnight at Zell Am See. Next day we would continue on to Hallstatt. This route is a bit longer than the above one.
Any advice? Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Family vacation
- 2 GTG Paris December 2017
- 3 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 4 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 5 Christmas Markets 2017
- 6 How many miles is a good 'walking tour'?
- 7 Budget trip
- 8 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 9 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 10 Driving
- 11 3 weeks driving the Netherlands
- 12 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 13 Algarve Town Selection
- 14 Tips for first trip to UK
- 15 paris to london- day trip
- 16 Browsing Barcelona
- 17 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 18 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 19 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 20 Buying a motorcycle in Europe??
- 21 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 22 ROMA Pass inclusions. - 3 days in Rome
- 23 Spain December/ January 2018/19
- 24 Portugal
- 25 Pisa Central to Hotel Kinzica at late night.