Planning 9 days in September, likely Santorini/Naxos/Mykonos, and saw a video clip of Nafplio. It really looked right up my alley, but it appears it's a bit of a hike, and maybe not worth veering back to the mainland for a day or two instead of, say, flying into Athens and again to Corfu. Does anyone have a recommendation for someplace as pretty as Nafplio but closer to Athens and more conducive to a day or so's visit before flying back home? I should note that while I respect the advice of all who have been there before, any insistence that those three islands are already ambitious enough for nine days and that a fourth place shouldn't be added probably will fall on deaf ears; my wife and I have an MO of walking all over the place and seeing what there is to see, with no (or few) museums, and little beach time.
Thanks very much
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 온라인 릴 게임 사이트 ◐ 도메인 :≫tt349.com≪
- 2 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 3 20th wedding anniversary, Le Grand Tour
- 4 Driving
- 5 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 6 Highway Death Rates in Europe Now Fewer than in U.S...
- 7 Poland--where else to go
- 8 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 9 5 days in Andalusia
- 10 Malaga Christmas lights
- 11 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 12 South of France
- 13 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 14 GTG Paris December 2017
- 15 Scooter/quad/bike rental on Greek Islands
- 16 First time in Spain - family of 2 adults & one child(10 yr old)
- 17 Bilbao, Basque Country, declared Best European City 2018
- 18 Shall we Gdansk?
- 19 Help with Spain itinerary
- 20 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 21 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 22 Ronda by bus in early January?
- 23 Planning a Poland itinerary
- 24 Yet another London Hotel Question
- 25 Good base for visiting Le Marche region