This is my first time trying to plan a vacation to the Greek Islands. We are two adult couples in our mid 50s, coming without kids, or possibly with some young adults. We are not limited to any particular season. We would like to find one island to stay on (for roughly one week) so that we don't need to pack and unpack, but we would like to be able to do daytrips by ferry to some other islands. We don't particularly need the big touristy lively places. We go to bed early anyway! We enjoy beaches, nature, hiking, seafood/vegetarian cuisine, and sitting with a book in a place with a view. Do you have any recommendations for an island stay that might suit us with nearby islands accessible by short (1-2 hour) ferry rides?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AOL @ Password Recovery CONTACT 1:800:570:1233 AOL Tec*h supp0rt 24\7
- 2 Hiking - Suggest a location
- 3 Festival du Citron (Lemon Festival), Menton
- 4 land vs river cruise
- 5 Iceland tours from Keflavik
- 6 Scotland ideas
- 7 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 8 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 9 The World's Greatest Churches
- 10 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 11 Tips for first trip to UK
- 12 Black Friday in Britain? Why?
- 13 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 14 Where to buy Saffron?
- 15 Malaga Christmas lights
- 16 Help with suggestions for Portugal 2 week trip
- 17 Portugal
- 18 Paris November 2017
- 19 Anyone ever used a resort for a day in Santorini??
- 20 What To Do in Athens on a Sunday
- 21 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 22 paris to london- day trip
- 23 Planning a Poland itinerary
- 24 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 25 U.K. Website & 1-Way Flight Booking Questions