After returning from our amazing honeymoon in Italy, we are planning our next trip back to Europe next July to Greece for 10-12 days.
I have done some preliminary research and would love any guidance.
We are planning on flying from NYC to Athens, but we want to spend one day in Athens at the end of our trip. We really are interested in a relaxing getaway with not moving around so much.
The islands we would like to visit are:
Crete, Santorini, and Mykonos. It seems that these islands are closer together and linked by ferry lines. We would love to see Rhodes, but I hear that is farther away.
Would you suggest spending 3 nights in each place? Would you spend 4 nights in Santorini?
In terms of ferries to get around islands- Blue Star and Hellenic Seaways are the ones we read about.
We appreciate any advice you have for us.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 2 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 3 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 4 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 5 Family vacation
- 6 GTG Paris December 2017
- 7 Christmas in South of Spain 2018
- 8 Spain December/ January 2018/19
- 9 Tips for first trip to UK
- 10 which language school in Italy?
- 11 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 12 Driving
- 13 Dubrovnik
- 14 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 15 European Christmas Markets Itinerary
- 16 3 weeks driving the Netherlands
- 17 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 18 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 19 Christmas Markets 2017
- 20 How many miles is a good 'walking tour'?
- 21 Budget trip
- 22 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 23 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 24 Algarve Town Selection
- 25 paris to london- day trip