We are planning a trip for Greece this June.
We have decided to cover Athens & Santorini. Right now I want suggestions for another beautiful island which can be easily reached either from Athens or from Santorini.
We are not interested in night life , so not doing Mykonos.
We are interested to see some beaches which will have typical rock structures and clear water and a place with good food .Small village may be .
We will be happy to see an island which will be little different to Santorini. I was thinking to consider Naxos or Paros. But it seems to be very similar to Santorini in the pictures.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 2 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 3 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 4 Croatia in mid/late October
- 5 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 6 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 7 ROMA Pass inclusions. - 3 days in Rome
- 8 Help with Venice Trip?
- 9 Dubrovnik
- 10 Malaga Christmas lights
- 11 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 12 What happened to Sundriedtopepo
- 13 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 14 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 15 [Crete] Trapped in Skouloufia? Please help!
- 16 Norte Dame light show!
- 17 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 18 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 19 Help with 11 night Portugal Itinerary
- 20 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 21 10 Days in Austria
- 22 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 23 Greece in end October
- 24 Champagne Tours
- 25 GTG Paris December 2017