You have all been so helpful thus far, and now that my trip is about a month away, it is time to start planning smaller details.
I'll be taking ferries from Piraeus - Paros, Paros - Naxos, and Naxos - Santorini. Does it make sense to buy all of these in the Athens airport when I arrive? I've already booked hostels in every location, so I have set days I plan to travel on. Or should I just buy the Piraeus to Paros ticket, and then buy the rest on the islands? And can you recommend which seat to buy? I'm looking to buy cheap seats, but would still like a semi-comfortable option, especially on the longer ferry rides. What is the main different between economy and airport lounge? Is there wifi on the ferries?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 GMAIL ! Passwords Reset Contact $ 1888~260~2909 $ GMAIL Tec*h ak47baba
- 2 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 3 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 4 Paris November 2017
- 5 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 6 ICELAND in February
- 7 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 8 The World's Greatest Churches
- 9 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 10 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.
- 11 11-12 nights in Portugal
- 12 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 13 Italy with kids - off the beaten bath
- 14 paris to london- day trip
- 15 10 days in Portugal
- 16 My France Vacation
- 17 Malaga Christmas lights
- 18 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 19 GTG Paris December 2017
- 20 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 21 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 22 Is Bologna ok for a 3 months stsy?
- 23 Festival du Citron (Lemon Festival), Menton
- 24 Driving
- 25 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?