Me and my husband are looking for a European getaway next June. We would like to go for 2 weeks to visit Greece (specifically Athens, Mykonos, santorini and crete), id like to then go to instanbul, turkey for a day or two and then head over to Croatia. Problem is I can't find any group tours that would do all three of these places. I've found a few cruises but problem is I'd like to spend more than 8 hours in each place. Any ideas on what to do? or tips? I'm really bad when it comes to planning things like this!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 안전토토사이트 ≪접속주소 : pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx12▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 사설토토추천사이트 ▶ 홈피: pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx12▶kakao:ctx2012
- 3 Preliminary planning for Croatia May or June 2017
- 4 Le Marche Research Help
- 5 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 6 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 7 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 8 Greece in end October
- 9 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 10 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 11 [Crete] Trapped in Skouloufia? Please help!
- 12 GTG Paris December 2017
- 13 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 14 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 15 Planning to visit Italy in first 2 weeks of Jan
- 16 Favorite London memories
- 17 10 Days in Austria
- 18 Help/Critique Slovenia Trip
- 19 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 20 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 21 Return to Slovenia and Venice plus Trieste
- 22 Norte Dame light show!
- 23 Leaving Paris. Just a little sad.
- 24 Avignon
- 25 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia