We are a family of four and our kids will be 10 and 12 at the time of our travels to Greece in mid to late May. My daughter is really into Greek Mythology, so we'd like to see Athens sights as well as Olympia. My main questions is that I am wondering if there is a nice beach town between the two (or near Olympia) where we could stay. We will probably drive from Athens one day, spend one day seeing Olympia, then drive back the next day so it will be a quick visit. From there we will head out to see some of the islands (I think Paros, Santorini and Crete). Any recommendations on any of that as well?
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 week May trip with kids
- 2 Paris November 2017
- 3 Self Drive UK tour
- 4 London: Stunning New American Embassy
- 5 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 6 Two week Europe itenirary help
- 7 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 8 Netherlands, Brussels and possibly Luxembourg
- 9 Airport Transfer
- 10 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018
- 11 Rail vs. Plane
- 12 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 13 5 nights in Spain, need help!
- 14 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 15 hotel reservations in Switzerland in June?
- 16 Where to See Flamenco
- 17 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 18 Arezzo - how much time?
- 19 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 20 Room in Boppard with a Rhine view
- 21 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 22 New Years in France
- 23 Easter Week in Italy
- 24 8 day flexi Swiss pass
- 25 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
Greece with 2 kids - tips on Olympia and Greek Islands please