I need to help deciding on a vacation to Greece or spain for 10 days. I know I'm comparing apples to oranges here, DH and I would like to visit both places someday, but for this Sept we can't decide where to go. I'm looking for a vacation where I can do some siteseeing, some history, shopping, great food and of course some relaxing time. We did a Paris and Rome trip last year, loved it, but at the end of the trip we were very tired from walking for 8 days. I would like to leave on a friday, and come back on Sunday or monday of the following week. This will give me 10 days 9 nights, I would like to visit 2 or 3 places during this time, too many stops will be too tiring. We are in our late 20's, recently wed, so looking for a fun vacation, without paying honeymoon prices.
Is greece safe at this time?
So what are some pros and cons for both places?
thanks in advance~!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 2 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 3 Christmas Markets 2017
- 4 How many miles is a good 'walking tour'?
- 5 Budget trip
- 6 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 7 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 8 Driving
- 9 3 weeks driving the Netherlands
- 10 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 11 Algarve Town Selection
- 12 Tips for first trip to UK
- 13 paris to london- day trip
- 14 Browsing Barcelona
- 15 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 16 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 17 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 18 Buying a motorcycle in Europe??
- 19 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 20 ROMA Pass inclusions. - 3 days in Rome
- 21 Spain December/ January 2018/19
- 22 Portugal
- 23 Pisa Central to Hotel Kinzica at late night.
- 24 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 25 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help