I am planning the following route to both Greece and Turkey in Sept13 and am wondering what would be the best mode of transport - time saving and convenience.
- Athens to Santorini
- Santorini to Cappodocia
- Cappadocia to Istabul
I am hoping for direct flights so that would minimize those transit hassle.
Expert advise needed.
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 DON $ LEXMARK PRINTER 1800:681:7208 CONTACT LEXMARK Techh careVS
- 2 U.S.A : Norton Installation Contact 1800~681 7208 Tec*h sup0rtt 24by7
- 3 Rome - Naples - Paestum - Salerno - Ravello Trip Report
- 4 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 5 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 6 Hip Pocket Wifi
- 7 Amalfi as a home base for the Amalfi Coast
- 8 Is the scenery in South Italy worth the trip by train
- 9 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 10 Italy: Hotels on the Amalfi Coast; Orvieto; Perugia; Florence; and Siena
- 11 Greatest place for dreaming
- 12 Help me with an affordable hotel in Barcelona
- 13 Paris November 2017
- 14 Internet Cafe in Rome, Florence, and Venice
- 15 Best way to get mobile internet in Spain?
- 16 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 17 where to buy baby gifts in paris?
- 18 What is your favorite Greek Island?
- 19 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 20 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 21 Help needed for Bergamo to Venice journey
- 22 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 23 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 24 August - Croatia, Italy, Malta
- 25 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?