I have read the water is cold in the spring, tough to swim in. If I am deciding between the spring and going in Sept after the tourism season, any suggestions? Worth waiting until fall to visit.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 European Christmas Markets Itinerary
- 2 Family vacation
- 3 Tips for first trip to UK
- 4 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 5 GTG Paris December 2017
- 6 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 7 Dubrovnik
- 8 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 9 Yet another London Hotel Question
- 10 How many miles is a good 'walking tour'?
- 11 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 12 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 13 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 14 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 15 Christmas in South of Spain 2018
- 16 Spain December/ January 2018/19
- 17 which language school in Italy?
- 18 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 19 Driving
- 20 3 weeks driving the Netherlands
- 21 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 22 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 23 Christmas Markets 2017
- 24 Budget trip
- 25 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!