With help of this forum, I have booked flights to/from Athens and hotels in the islands and cities we want to visit. I would like to pre-book flights and ferries between the islands and I was wondering how reliable you all feeling the posted schedules will be when our days of travel arrive in Sept.
I assume flights on Aegean Air will be safe to book now, as in their schedules will remain the same (barring drastic events). Would you agree?
Regarding ferries between Mykonos-Naxos and Naxos-Santorini, do you think the schedules of the boats will be more or less accurate? I understand weather can cause delays. Basically, I want to inform hotels of our arrival times (and I'm one of those people who prefers to research and prebook) so if I purchase a 9:30am ferry to Naxos in mid-Sept, do you feel it would be accurate and vaild on that day of travel?
Lastly, if you have any tips on booking ferries and/or thoughts on the economy vs nicer tickets, please let me know. I'm leaning towards nicer reservations as this is one trip that is going to be spendy and we might as well live it up a little since we're generally quite frugal on other vacations.
As always, thank you for your thoughts.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AOL 1800:681:7208 password reset contact Tec*h supp0rt 24/7
- 2 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 3 Trenitalia - lost and found
- 4 Wierd Europe map
- 5 Where to stay for Mont Saint-Michel
- 6 Lost property at Fiumicino airport Rome
- 7 UK Mid- May drive week Cornwall
- 8 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 9 First time in Normandy & Brittany
- 10 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 11 Ham tacos and the toilet isn't sucking mud
- 12 Transportation in Brittany
- 13 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 14 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 15 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 16 Paris Apartment
- 17 Chinese new year festivities in Paris
- 18 Milan airport--which one
- 19 Which Area in London?
- 20 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 21 Visit to France
- 22 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 23 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 24 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 25 family trip to Germany and more