I'm new to this and i accidentally tagged my frist post as a trip report so I'm posting this again as a question. :]
Me and a group of friends are planning a budget friendly 15 day Euro Trip from the states for mid Sept. Plan on flying to Athens, flying to one Greek island, some undecided city in the S of France then to Barcelona.
Our current plan is to fly into Athens, then fly to Santorini. We were initially really set on Santorini because of it's beauty and it's the Greek Island we hear about the most but I'm having second thoughts about it. I keep reading that Santorini is much more busy, crowded, high end and honey mooney. Is there any truth in what I've read? We want to do a little bit of every thing - visit beaches, water activities, hike, site see, party and EAT! Which other Greek Island would you all recommend?
After visiting Greece, we also want to go to the S of France then Spain.Any suggestions on the best to travel to each destination?
Any recommendations on what to do in Barcelona?
Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 [email protected] Reset Contact 1:800:681:7208 AOL Tec*h supp0rt care 24/7
- 2 gmail Password Reset CONTACT 1:888:260:2909 gmail Tec*hh Care 24*7SK
- 3 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 4 First time in Spain
- 5 where to buy baby gifts in paris?
- 6 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 7 Recommendations Budget hotel Paris
- 8 Wedding In Cambridge England
- 9 Once upon a time in Italy
- 10 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 11 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 12 Copying a post on Swiss gondolas.
- 13 Chinese new year festivities in Paris
- 14 beware of robbed in Milan
- 15 GTG Paris December 2017
- 16 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 17 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 18 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 19 Paris November 2017
- 20 Christmas day lunch in prague
- 21 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 22 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann 2017
- 23 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 24 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 25 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG