My friend, a family of 8, is going to Greece off a cruise next summer. They will be docked in Rhodes, Santorini and Mykonos. The kids are 16, 17, 19 and 22 (and 3 year old twins - which may stay on the ship). They want to get the most of these islands. Which island do you recommend to do the following, beach going, tours and maybe just renting scooters or using local transportation?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 2 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 3 Paris Apartment
- 4 British English: Why Left-Tennant?
- 5 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 6 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 7 Barcelona to Malaga
- 8 Milan airport--which one
- 9 St, Goar or Bacharach
- 10 How to go up Schafberg Mountain when railway is closed
- 11 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 12 Which Area in London?
- 13 Ham tacos and the toilet isn't sucking mud
- 14 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 15 Paris November 2017
- 16 Getting around Lisbon
- 17 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 18 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 19 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 20 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 21 Visit to France
- 22 First time in Spain
- 23 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 24 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 25 Trains - website?
Greece - Rhodes, Santorini and Mykonos Suggestions for the Day