My husband and I are planning our honeymoon early/mid April for 12-14 days. We have shortlisted two options.
1. Rome/Florence/amalfi (2-3 days each)
2. Greece/crete( will split accordingly)
We are so confused and could really use some help.
We want a both relaxation as well as touristy/niglife experience.
And we have a budget of 2.15 lakhs ie. 3161 Euros for the whole trip.
PS. We have already delayed our honeymoon thinking it will be cold and we cannot delay it anymore.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 पर्यवेक्षक SBCGLOBAL 1~800~681:7208 Password Reset SBCGLOBAL Tec*h care
- 2 शिकार HP PRINTER 1800:681 :7208 CONTACT HP Techh care
- 3 [email protected] 1800~681~7208 installations & सक्रियण contact AVG Tec*h luck.
- 4 Gmail Supp0rt Contact 1~888~260:29O9 Password Reset Tec*h CALL 24*7vs
- 5 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 6 London: Stunning New American Embassy
- 7 Paris November 2017
- 8 Sleep at Heathrow
- 9 Self Drive UK tour
- 10 Where to See Flamenco
- 11 2 week May trip with kids
- 12 First time in Spain - family of 2 adults & one child(10 yr old)
- 13 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 14 Two week Europe itenirary help
- 15 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 16 Netherlands, Brussels and possibly Luxembourg
- 17 Airport Transfer
- 18 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018
- 19 Rail vs. Plane
- 20 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 21 5 nights in Spain, need help!
- 22 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 23 hotel reservations in Switzerland in June?
- 24 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 25 Arezzo - how much time?