So I'm going to Greece for a week and the itinerary I initially had in mind was
Landing in Athens on 17th sept then 20th leave Athens for oia santorini...spend two nights there then 22nd to 24th Fira and on 24th depart Greece
Now I also want to fit in a trip to meteora somewhere
My question is should I reduce time from my stay in Athens and make a day trip or overnight trip to meteora
Or take out a day from Fira and do meteora instead
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 2 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 3 Highway Death Rates in Europe Now Fewer than in U.S...
- 4 Ronda by bus in early January?
- 5 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 6 Help Getting from Faro to Lisbon
- 7 10 days trip to Europe in June of 2018
- 8 The World's Greatest Churches
- 9 Car hire from Venice to Croatia and bosnia
- 10 Recommendations for 3 night golf package in the ALgarve
- 11 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 12 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 13 Manchester Christmas Markets 2017
- 14 Mediterranean princess cruise
- 15 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 16 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 17 Viking Cruise Tours (Barcelona and French Riviera)-- Please Help
- 18 Shall we Gdansk?
- 19 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 20 Problem with Trip Advisor
- 21 Best Greek Island
- 22 5 days in Andalusia
- 23 Malaga Christmas lights
- 24 Champs E.....no market ‘this year? How will it look?
- 25 crete or santorini in Oct.