I will be in Greece from the 8th to the 26th. We aren't sure whether we will spend a day or two in Athens. The thought may be to island hop. Perhaps, start in Crete and work our way back through Santorini, Ios and/or Mykonos. We understand ferry schedules are limited.
Does anyone have recommendations as to which islands we should focus, order in which to visit and what has the best beach/nightlife vibe during this offseason?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 2 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 3 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 4 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 5 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 6 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 7 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 8 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 9 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 10 Help needed for Bergamo to Venice journey
- 11 Paris November 2017
- 12 1 night in Algarve in January?
- 13 Sorrento to Montepulciano- where to rent car?
- 14 A very important question regarding pronunciation
- 15 Wedding In Cambridge England
- 16 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 17 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 18 Current plan for March trip
- 19 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 20 Spain in 2018
- 21 Rentals in Madrid , Spain-Select
- 22 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 23 First time in Spain
- 24 Schengen entry/exit stamps in Austria
- 25 Barcelona to Malaga