My boyfriend and I are visiting Europe this May/June and are planning to spend 9 nights on Greek Islands. We have decided on the islands of Mykonos, Ios, and Santorini but I am now facing the dilemma of how long to spend on each island. We are both young (19 and 20) and want to experience some nightlife but also nice beaches and scenery.
As of right now we have Mykonos booked for 3 nights (4 full days), Ios for 3 nights (3 full days), and Santorini for 3 nights (2 full days). I am worried we won't have enough time in Santorini and I am considering taking a night away from Mykonos or Ios. Any thoughts on the ideal time for us to spend on each island?? Also, any tips for activities and sights we shouldn't miss?
I'd appreciate any advice you could give as it is my first time visiting Greece!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 HP printer 1800~681 7208 Installation Contact शिकार HP Tec*h 24/7
- 2 Barcelona to Malaga
- 3 How to go up Schafberg Mountain when railway is closed
- 4 Trains - website?
- 5 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 6 Which Area in London?
- 7 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 8 First time in Spain
- 9 Best Restaurant Birmingham
- 10 family trip to Germany and more
- 11 Visit to France
- 12 Ireland, public trans and my bicycle.
- 13 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 14 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 15 Packing Champagne
- 16 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 17 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 18 Paris Apartment
- 19 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 20 Milan airport--which one
- 21 two days in Nice
- 22 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 23 St, Goar or Bacharach
- 24 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 25 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help