I appreciate these boards so much. Usually I have all my ducks in a row by now, but life has been throwing me all kinds of stumbling blocks lately. Having said that here is our plan thus far.
June 12 fly out of Atlanta to Athens Greece arriving in the evening. Cab to hotel Hera.
June 13 get up exhausted and take a tour of local sites (any recommendations?) I looked into a local guide and it costs 50.00 Euros for 2.5 hours... is that normal?
June 14 take flying dolphin to Hydra... now heres the mess Should I buy the tickets now? or at least ahead of time? What is the best way to get to the port from the city center.
Any suggestions for food and sites on Hydra?
June 16 return to Athens, Art Gallery Hotel.
June 17 more sites... what MUST we see that the guide on the previous day did not show us? Afternoon, Hamas baths (yahoooo
June 18, leave on overnight trip to Meteora already booked and paid (tour)
June 19, leave at the crack of dawn to Malaga Spain. We have a 5 hour 55 minute layover in London. Considered taking one of those layover tours. Any thoughts, suggestions and is there enough time. I have never done this out of country.
Arrive in Malaga Spain that night I have the rest sort of figured out.
Suggestions for small items that people in Greece like from the U.S.?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need Car & Driver for Southern Italy
- 2 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 3 Viking Cruise Tours (Barcelona and French Riviera)-- Please Help
- 4 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 5 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 6 Problem with Trip Advisor
- 7 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 8 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 9 10 days trip to Europe in June of 2018
- 10 Italy with kids - off the beaten bath
- 11 Driving
- 12 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 13 GTG Paris December 2017
- 14 Paris or Rome dinner recommendations
- 15 Malaga Christmas lights
- 16 Ronda by bus in early January?
- 17 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 18 Highway Death Rates in Europe Now Fewer than in U.S...
- 19 Champs E.....no market ‘this year? How will it look?
- 20 20th wedding anniversary, Le Grand Tour
- 21 Poland--where else to go
- 22 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 23 5 days in Andalusia
- 24 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 25 South of France