I will be arriving in Greece August 28, 2016 and would like assistance with an itinerary. We have 11 nights.
I have been researching all of the islands and mainland. So much to see and I don't want to waste all of my time island hopping. I originally thought 2 nights Athens 4 nights Naxos and hop to other islands and 4 nights Santorini then back to Athens 1 night.
I am not so certain I must see Santorini as it seems pretty touristy. I do want some activity on the islands but not huge crowds. I either want to trim that back to a day trip or 1-2 nights or not at all Santorini.
I also am interested in the Peloponnese area and might rather do only the Naxos island with day trips for 4 nights then to Peloponnese area and maybe Delphi and last night in Athens for departure early morning.
Any thoughts? I don't want to waste time at sea and only on islands.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 [email protected] ! Passwords Reset Contact $ 1800~570~1233 $ Tec*h
- 2 AOL @ Passwords Reset Contact $ 1800~681~7208 $ AOL Tec*h ak47baba
- 3 Italy with kids - off the beaten bath
- 4 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 5 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 6 Trans Siberian Train
- 7 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.
- 8 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 9 Paris November 2017
- 10 Iceland driving in March
- 11 Advance tickets for Sagrada and Park Guell
- 12 Is Bologna ok for a 3 months stsy?
- 13 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 14 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 15 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 16 ICELAND in February
- 17 The World's Greatest Churches
- 18 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 19 11-12 nights in Portugal
- 20 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 21 paris to london- day trip
- 22 10 days in Portugal
- 23 My France Vacation
- 24 Malaga Christmas lights
- 25 GTG Paris December 2017