I am trying to see if I can plan a trip to an European destination in the spring (first two weeks of April). I was looking into Greece and I was wondering if anyone had thoughts on what Greece was like during this time of year? Is it relatively warm and good weather? I wanted to ask your opinions before I start devising my itinerary, so I don't really have specific cities or places in mind. It would be my first time in Greece.
I have heard from a few websites that some tourist attractions tend to close down in the spring. I was wondering if people had any thoughts on this.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Toshiba printer 1800 681 7208 installations contact toshiba techh care
- 2 Again, onboard robbery attempts on trains leaving Milano Centrale station
- 3 UK's Cornrwall Polzeath spring base
- 4 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 5 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 6 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 7 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 8 Where to get Quality Medical Mari-Jane
- 9 1st time to Europe
- 10 My trip to Prague
- 11 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 12 Which Aran Island??
- 13 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 14 Santa Maria Novella products??
- 15 Order of Amalfi visit in October
- 16 Getting to FCO from Rome
- 17 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 18 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 19 Cotswold - great food & ambience for lunch!
- 20 New Years in France
- 21 Mifi rentals for Portugal
- 22 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 23 Rome Hotel
- 24 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 25 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!