I'm thinking of a two weeks trip to Greece July 22-Aug 3. Would I be able to find hotel rooms on main land or they'd be all busy at that time? Last time I did it was a June and had no problem finding a room on the islands, however, this time I'd like to stay in main land going up to Thessaloniki. I'd like to stay 2 days in Athens, and from there book a week tour from a travel agent in Athens. With online day tour companies you stay one night in each city and you get up early to join the tour, it looks exhausting to me.
Any idea/hint would be greatly appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 2 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 3 Trans Siberian Train
- 4 Italy with kids - off the beaten bath
- 5 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.
- 6 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 7 Paris November 2017
- 8 Iceland driving in March
- 9 Advance tickets for Sagrada and Park Guell
- 10 Is Bologna ok for a 3 months stsy?
- 11 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 12 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 13 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 14 ICELAND in February
- 15 The World's Greatest Churches
- 16 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 17 11-12 nights in Portugal
- 18 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 19 paris to london- day trip
- 20 10 days in Portugal
- 21 My France Vacation
- 22 Malaga Christmas lights
- 23 GTG Paris December 2017
- 24 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 25 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland