I am planning to end my 1month honeymoon in June 2012 with 4.5 days in Greece. I know it's not long but unfortunately it's all I could fit into my schedule.
So far I was thinking of spending 1.5 days in Athens - would like to: see acropolis & Parthenon walk around Plaka) and whatever else I can fit in to the time any suggestions appreciated.
Then take a flight and spend the last 3 nights in Santorini. I want to spend more time in Santorini as it's my main reason for going to Greece. - I am interested in: Hike from Fira to Oia, Santorini Tram, Red Beach, Ancient Thira) Is there anything you would change add or not worth visiting?
How do you suggest I plan my trip?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 HP PRINTER @ I8OO*68I*72O8 in$tallation CONTACT HP PRINTER Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 Tips for first trip to UK
- 3 Malaga Christmas lights
- 4 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 5 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 6 What To Do in Athens on a Sunday
- 7 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 8 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 9 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 10 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 11 London vacation rental agency
- 12 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.
- 13 Scotland ideas
- 14 land vs river cruise
- 15 The World's Greatest Churches
- 16 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 17 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 18 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 19 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 20 Trans Siberian Train
- 21 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 22 South of France
- 23 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 24 Traveling to Ukraine with a travel guide
- 25 My France Vacation