We are just starting to plan next summer's vacation and we are going to go to Greece. We are thinking about:
1. Visiting Crete and another island (TBD)
2. Spending time in the mainland/South Peloponnese, and visiting Corfu and/or Zakynthos
We have been to Rhodes and loved it. We will be travelling in August with our two children, ages 19 and 17, and want the whole Greek experience, from beautiful small towns, good food, archeological sites, natural beauty and great beaches.
Which trip should we do and why?
Thank you so much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 파워볼 중계 ▼ 접속 : pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx12▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 안전한 사이트 ▶ 홈피: pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx12▶kakao:ctx2012
- 3 Milan airport--which one
- 4 Which Area in London?
- 5 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 6 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 7 Chinese new year festivities in Paris
- 8 Visit to France
- 9 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 10 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 11 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 12 family trip to Germany and more
- 13 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 14 Trains - website?
- 15 Ham tacos and the toilet isn't sucking mud
- 16 Paris Apartment
- 17 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 18 Barcelona to Malaga
- 19 UK Mid- May drive week Cornwall
- 20 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 21 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 22 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 23 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 24 1st time to Europe
- 25 Paris November 2017