we are planning for a honeymoon in greece from 22nd june 2013 - 1st july 2013.
our total budget is approx. 4300 euros (with airfare of 1430 euros).
we want to visit maximum of 3 places. as it will be a peak season to visit greece, we had a few queries on which we would like your inputs.
this is our first time to greece, so all your suggestions and tips are welcome.
- which all places do you suggest that we should visit in greece in that season where we can get privacy as well as fits in our budget?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 2 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 3 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 4 Hiking - Suggest a location
- 5 Festival du Citron (Lemon Festival), Menton
- 6 land vs river cruise
- 7 Help with suggestions for Portugal 2 week trip
- 8 19 days Ireland by car - please advise
- 9 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 10 Scotland ideas
- 11 Tips for first trip to UK
- 12 Help Getting from Faro to Lisbon
- 13 Iceland tours from Keflavik
- 14 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 15 The World's Greatest Churches
- 16 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 17 Black Friday in Britain? Why?
- 18 Malaga Christmas lights
- 19 Portugal
- 20 Paris November 2017
- 21 Anyone ever used a resort for a day in Santorini??
- 22 What To Do in Athens on a Sunday
- 23 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 24 paris to london- day trip
- 25 Planning a Poland itinerary