I am planning a trip to Greece and plan to fly from Tel Aviv to Greece on June 10th and go back to Israel probably on the 23rd. My plan is to fly immediately to Santorini, and then work my way to Paros, then Mykonos, then back to Athens for a day or so before departing. From what I can tell on the Blue Star website there isn't a ferry running between Paros and Mykonos until June 25th. Does that make sense, or am I just missing something? If there is not a ferry, what do you recommend doing? I can also do the islands in another order. If that is the case, what would you guess is the price difference between taking a ferry from Santorini to Piraeus versus flying back to Athens?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 2 Driving
- 3 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 4 Malaga Christmas lights
- 5 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 6 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 7 My France Vacation
- 8 Is Bologna ok for a 3 months stsy?
- 9 Car hire from Venice to Croatia and bosnia
- 10 Where to stay in Naples?
- 11 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 12 Provence and Cote de Azure
- 13 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 14 Andalusia schedule /Cordoba question
- 15 Ronda by bus in early January?
- 16 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 17 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 18 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 19 More time in Belgium or Germany?
- 20 10 days trip to Europe in June of 2018
- 21 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 22 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 23 CACHOPO, CABRALES & CARBAYONES Asturias..and "The Best Steak in The World"
- 24 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 25 20th wedding anniversary, Le Grand Tour