We have about 10 days in Greece in early or mid July. I am looking for help making the most of the time.
rough current plan is to;
Fly into Athens and immediately make our way to Chania.
Stay in Chania a day or so (partly business and a must for the trip) then visit other parts of Crete, including hiking the canyon.
Then from there go to santorini and other areas if time allows.
Go back to Athens for 3 or so days, finishing out the trip.
Also, we haven't booked lodging.....is lodging an issue? Should we plan in advance or do it on the go?
Any advice on places or amount of time to spend in an area would be GREATLY appreciated!!!!
Not sure what the s the fastest way to get around to take advantage of the short time me period
THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!
***business part should only be an afternoon and it doesn't matter when in the 10 days that we go...so, we could easily re arrange the order of the visits.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AOL☎ 1:800:681:7208☎ Tec*h Sup0rt Aol CONTACT by☎ 24x7 Yes!
- 2 Netherlands- Texel
- 3 Santa Maria Novella products??
- 4 Annecy or Talloires or other?
- 5 Keukenhaf
- 6 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 7 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018
- 8 Waze Navigation in Iteland? Or other?
- 9 9 day trip to France
- 10 15 days honeymoon trip to Europe in February end and March
- 11 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 12 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 13 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 14 Once upon a time in Italy
- 15 2 week May trip with kids
- 16 Which Aran Island??
- 17 Sleep at Heathrow
- 18 Serious fire at Cameron House Hotel, Loch Lomond
- 19 First time in Spain - family of 2 adults & one child(10 yr old)
- 20 Netherlands, Brussels and possibly Luxembourg
- 21 CULINARY EXPLORING IN MADRID, SEVILLA, GAUCIN AND MALAGA
- 22 8 day flexi Swiss pass
- 23 Rail vs. Plane
- 24 Arezzo - how much time?
- 25 European Christmas Markets Itinerary