Go Back  Fodor's Travel Talk Forums > Destinations > Europe
Reload this Page >

Grand Princess Grand Mediterranean cruise

Jun 14th, 1998, 12:03 PM
John

We are booked for this cruise departing 8/30/98. We were just wondering if anyone has taken it yet and if so how was it, any tips on what to do or what to avoid. Thanks

Jun 14th, 1998, 08:27 PM
CJ

John- We just came back two weeks ago the a wonderful Med cruise. Anything specfic do you want to know. We have done many cruises and have pleanty of answers if I can find them I can E-mail our friends who were our table mates and became our good friends this last one was their 27th and the other couple we met was their 17th Needless to say this is my favoriate subject and have pleanty of answers so feel free to shoot away. I'm so happly for you and jealious we cant' wait to go in a couple of months.

Jun 15th, 1998, 04:49 AM
Wayne

John, We will be on the Grand Princess July 13th. I save your e-mail address and let you know about it.
CJ, Have you been on the Grand Princess or just a Med cruise? If on the GP, I would sure be interested in hearing all about it.
Wayne

Jun 15th, 1998, 06:50 AM
CJ

We have not had the experience on being on the Grand Princess. RC was our onlu Med cruise. I am interested in hearing about this one (and just when you thought you knew it all) keep us posted please. TY

Jun 15th, 1998, 12:43 PM
Von

Will be on the GP 8/6/98! Would be very interested in hearing any feedback on the GP or Mediterrrean cuises in general. Anyone sailing on it, please update us when you return! What shore excursions are
you doing?