I'm an Australian traveller. Arrive in Malaga on 16th afternoon, have flight from Valencia on 19th afternoon.
So 3 full days....
Plan on seeing Malaga on the 16th and heading to Granada in the evening via the coastal route......pass through the mountains via niguelas and get to Granada 16th night
17th see granada and alhambra
Looking at route option from here...the coastal route via mojjacar and alicante seems nice...lots of beach resorts not unlike Australia....
so wondering if the Inland route via cordoba taking in the spanish country side would be a change.......any suggestions on driving from cordoba to valencia and whether this route is scenic ??? would love to stop along quaint spanish towns along the way
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 शिकार brother PRINTER1800:681:7208 CONTACTbrother Tec*hh care
- 2 London: Stunning New American Embassy
- 3 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 4 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 5 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 6 Getting to FCO from Rome
- 7 Drive from Paris to Mont St Michael
- 8 Order of Amalfi visit in October
- 9 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 10 Italy: Hotels on the Amalfi Coast; Orvieto; Perugia; Florence; and Siena
- 11 Easter Week in Italy
- 12 Moscow Hotels
- 13 Rome Hotel
- 14 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 15 Getting around Lisbon
- 16 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 17 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 18 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 19 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 20 Trains - website?
- 21 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 22 Paris November 2017
- 23 X-mas Eve dinner in Rome
- 24 Spain in 2018
- 25 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
Granada to Valencia....Go via Cordoba or Via the coast through alicante?