I will be visiting Madrid and Canaries in November and would REALLY REALLY like to take a sidetrip to Marrakesh (Morocco). I have been told that this is doable from Canaries, but so far I have not been able to find any info online (at least not in english). Flights from Madrid are $74 to Casablanca so I am tempted, but would really prefer to do this from Canaries instead. Any help would be greately appreciated!
Thanks a million!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 2 Amsterdam at End of Year - Tickets for Museums
- 3 Black Friday in Britain? Why?
- 4 Advise Needed
- 5 Slovenia and Croatia in January (Solo)
- 6 6 days in Slovenia and Croatia in January
- 7 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 8 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 9 land vs river cruise
- 10 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 11 Hiking - Suggest a location
- 12 Festival du Citron (Lemon Festival), Menton
- 13 Help with suggestions for Portugal 2 week trip
- 14 19 days Ireland by car - please advise
- 15 Scotland ideas
- 16 Tips for first trip to UK
- 17 Help Getting from Faro to Lisbon
- 18 Iceland tours from Keflavik
- 19 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 20 The World's Greatest Churches
- 21 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 22 Malaga Christmas lights
- 23 Portugal
- 24 Paris November 2017
- 25 Anyone ever used a resort for a day in Santorini??
Gran Canaria (Canary Isls) to Morocco Excursions..need help