Go Back  Fodor's Travel Talk Forums > Destinations > Europe
Reload this Page > Good rate at Beau Rivage in Nice for September

Good rate at Beau Rivage in Nice for September

May 5th, 2004, 09:26 PM
Original Poster

Good rate at Beau Rivage in Nice for September

I just got a very good rate for a deluxe double in the newly renovated Beau Rivage hotel through allrez.com, one of the main reservation sites for Nice. The hotel is quite close to the Cours Saleya and has its own private section of the beach. The renovations have been done with an eye to contemporary style, and the rooms seem to be spacious. For location it's a good alternative to the more expensive La Pérouse (which we love, but the prices now!).
May 6th, 2004, 01:29 PM

You sound like us! We, too, have been priced out of La Perouse, where we have stayed twice. We stayed at the Beau Rivage about 9 years ago. It was rather modern and it was nice enough, but be aware that the half of the hotel that looks as though it should have a sea view does not, because that half has been made into condominiums.
May 6th, 2004, 01:42 PM

P.S.
I looked at www.allrez.com/ and see that they have the Primotel Swiss. It's right next door to La Perouse and has the same view, if not the same amenities. You could always have breakfast next door.
May 6th, 2004, 06:19 PM
Original Poster

Some of the reviews of the Primotel Swiss make me apprehensive about staying there--the location is great, but the rest doesn't sound very good. Cracks in the balcony floors doesn't sound very inviting.

Search this Thread