Good news! Lush coming to SF!

Old Sep 30th, 2002, 11:44 AM
Betsy

Good news! Lush coming to SF!

For those who until now have had to stock up when in Europe, I just heard on the noon news that Lush is opening its first US store in San Francisco! If you don't live in the Bay Area, maybe it'll be possible to do mail order in the US instead of paying the high shipping charges from Canada and Europe. I'm so happy to have a local supply of their figs and leaves soap! Yes!

Old Sep 30th, 2002, 11:50 AM
Red

I wonder if the FDA made them change any of their recipes? One of my bath bombs had a slice of orange in it.

Old Sep 30th, 2002, 12:02 PM
janis

It will be just Like Body Shop and Crabtree & Evelyn shops in the States - some things will be exactly the same and some will not be available.

Old Sep 30th, 2002, 12:26 PM
NYGirl

OK, now all my West coast friends know what to get me for Christmas!

Old Sep 30th, 2002, 12:29 PM
brenda

This is great news. I cherish the soaps I first discovered in Rome. I love them all!!!

Thanks for the tip.

Old Sep 30th, 2002, 02:46 PM
Betsy

Radio blurb said the store is going to be located near the "cable car turn around." Guess that could be near Market Street or near Ghiradelli Square. There's no info on the Lush website about where the store will be or when it will open, so if anyone finds out, please post here.

Old Sep 30th, 2002, 03:00 PM
yah

SF now .can 748 stores be far behind?

Marketing is a wondrous thing!

Old Sep 30th, 2002, 03:02 PM
tpl

Thanks for making my day!

Old Sep 30th, 2002, 03:11 PM
I_am

I have not made any plans to go to San Francisco!! And where do you get off calling me a Lush?

Old Sep 30th, 2002, 05:46 PM
x

You just made my day!!!

That bath bomb with the orange slice...its the Sicilian Love it

I order from the Canadian site now...but the SF store should be cheaper.

Ahhh...but to go back to London to their stores there would be heaven

Old Sep 30th, 2002, 06:01 PM
songbird

That's wonderful news. I have never been to Europe but have had the pleasure of being introduced to the lush products by a well traveled gentleman friend.(One of the positive aspects of that now defunted affair) It will be a heavenly!
Any address available?
Thanks
Songbird

Old Sep 30th, 2002, 06:08 PM
Thom

I must say, I had no clue why women rave so over a piece of soap until my curiosity drove me to look them up. It explained it all: they look like candies - it must feel sinfully decadent to bathe one's cellulite in candy that costs a small fortune.

http://www.lush.co.uk/system/index.html

Old Sep 30th, 2002, 06:15 PM
xxx

You cherish soap? Egads.

Old Sep 30th, 2002, 08:01 PM
ooohhh

Try the massage bars

Old Sep 30th, 2002, 08:27 PM
scumpy

I was just in a city that had a Lush. I noted it on the street in passing as I was hurrying somewhere else. And the reason I noticed it was because of the smells coming out the door. Then I tried to think what Lush meant. Oh yeah, that Grench soap store Fodorites rave about.

Let me think where I was. Oh yeah, Victoria, British Columbia. Victoria has a very chi chi shopping area with all the best brand name stores. Next time I'm there, I'll give Lush a look. What do I want to try as a newbie?

Old Sep 30th, 2002, 08:31 PM
scumpy

Hahahahahaha, French. Not Grench. But now I have just looked up Lush store locations, and there are quite a few I could go to in Vancouver area. I live close to Vancouver. Maybe I can see what all the hoopla is about.

Old Sep 30th, 2002, 09:05 PM
Betsy

Scumpy, try figs and leaves soap. You won't be sorry!

Old Oct 1st, 2002, 02:38 AM
ttt

ttttt

Old Oct 1st, 2002, 04:51 AM
x

I love the Bath Bombs.
We will be in Montreal this fall and I will be able to shop at their Lush store on rue St Denis!

Old Oct 1st, 2002, 04:57 AM
Drunk

Hey, I'm not going to San Francisco ... I don't think.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information -